Caravans and Residential Park Homes

 

Jonathan Samuel, Managing Director of Gas Safe Register says:

It is worrying that so many people are unaware they are still using gas appliances in the summer and are therefore exposed to the dangers. If you don’t know the danger is there, it’s more likely to harm you. With carbon monoxide causing six serious injuries a week it is vital that the public are aware of the warning signs of faulty gas appliances and recognise the symptoms of CO poisoning, which can often be confused with hay fever or a cold.

“The only way to keep your family and homes safe is to make sure you have an annual safety check by a registered engineer and don’t put it off until winter.”

To keep you and your family safe this summer follow Gas Safe Register’s top tips:

  • Get your gas appliances safety checked this summer by a Gas Safe registered engineer. If you live in rented accommodation your landlord must ensure this is done annually.
  • Recognise the warning signs that your gas appliances are not working properly including lazy yellow flames and black marks around the appliance.
  • Know the symptoms of CO poisoning including: severe headaches, dizziness, nausea, breathlessness, collapse and loss of consciousness.

Call Lenton Gas Services on 07751 256206 for a Gas Safety Check for your Caravan or Park Home.

 

 

Website designed by i4detail.co.uk © i4detail 2017